HR Manager - Benelux
Human Resources · Amsterdam Temporarily Remote
If you are passionate and innovative about HR, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Amsterdam HQ based HR Team. You will work in an environment driven by passion, innovation and authenticity in the world of Original American Sportswear.
About the team
Reporting to the Head of HR NE, the HR Manager - Benelux takes responsibility for all aspects of Human Resources across GANT Benelux with the support of a HR Administrator. The HR Manager will ensure all HR projects are delivered on time and with high quality.
The HR Manager will also be responsible for the overall 360 degree Employee Lifecycle from recruitment, to end of employment ensuring the best possible candidate experience and uphold GANT’S overall Employer Branding.
The HR Manager Benelux will be responsible for:
- Supporting Head of HR NE with ensuring Company Values are embedded, known and portrayed in how we interact with all internal and external stakeholders and customers (Retail) in GANT Benelux.
- Employer Branding - reviewing and suggesting ways to promote the GANT Brand/Company as an Employer of choice in GANT Benelux to the Head of HR to NE.
- Follows recruitment strategy; supports with the recruitment for roles in head office and retail in GANT Benelux.
- Provides information to the Head of HR NE regarding salary benchmarking in GANT Benelux.
- Supports Line Managers with and performance management/review processes in line with local legislation.
- Administrates the Company’s global annual performance review and target setting process in GANT Benelux
- Oversee payroll system, check head office monthly payroll reports and input onto system if necessary in liaison with HR Admin.
- Review insurances (legal protection, private medical) annually ensuring they continue to provide cost effective solutions and report findings and suggestions to Head of HR NE.
- Review benefit packages for employees of GANT Benelux and propose any changes or additions to the Head of HR NE.
- Provides HR metrics to Head of HR NE for GANT Benelux – e.g. turnover data, monthly establishment lists, absence reports.
- Ensure the organisation complies with, Dutch and Belgium employment law, and provide interpretation to the Head of HR NE and relevant managers as required.
- Give advice to Management on complex legal issues, taking guidance as necessary. Deal with disciplinary and grievance appeals for GANT Benelux.
- Keep HR policies and procedures updated in line with Benelux employment legislation.
- Ensures the maintenance of personnel files for all staff; archive leavers annually, collecting store personnel file at point of person leaving with HR Admin.
- Ensures annual salary reviews are processed for HQ and Retail employees, including the processing of letters confirming annual increase amounts for HQ staff with HR Admin.
- Manages and completes exit interviews in order to report findings to Head of HR NE
- Manages Teamtailor recruitment site system for GANT Benelux
- Professionally recognised HR qualification
- Full understanding of Benelux Employment law
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong communication skills
- University education
- Broad experience in retail, preferably fashion
- Experience in recruitment
- Able to build relationships, influence and persuade stakeholders
- Experience from being an HR partner to leaders.
We welcome diversity regardless of background.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter. If you are successful in being selected for interview, there will be virtual interviews. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.
GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together toward the same goal.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers. Please visit gant.com for more information.