As the Assistant Store Manager in Roermond you are accountable to recruit, lead, train and inspire a team to deliver results and an excellent customer experience with energy and enthusiasm.
Your great training/coaching skills, in line with the training tools provided by GANT, will be able to ensure your team have consistent gold service and expert product knowledge through GANT Academy to share with our customers.
Through your personality and passion for GANT you will demonstrate our behaviour guiding principles and create a Never Stop Learning culture within your team and in store!
About the team
As part of the GANT Management team you will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager with the following:
- Lead the team to consistently deliver a gold experience to all our customers.
- Act as a role model, to reinforce the ’GANT Customer Experience. Expectations’ to the store team. Whilst reviewing performance during the service window you will train, coach and feedback in the moment.
- Recruit and train to optimize service performance and behaviors. Ensuring individuals have a clear understanding of the GANT goals and objectives in line with the GANT training tools.
- Create and own your development plan with your Store Manager.
- Observe and conform to all Retail Policies and Procedures as directed in the Retail Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Identify objectives and set priorities to meet short and long term goals
- Ensure store administration is delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Genuine interest in people; both as customers and as colleagues
- Driven by sales & performance with a competitive spirit
- Experience in recruitment, coaching and developing teams
- Planning and time management skills to drive daily operations
- Experience of sales and customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and an ability to enjoy a fast-paced environment
- And, of course, you love GANT and our products!
What we offer
A career at GANT demands a results-oriented mindset plus creativity and ambition. Those who have the right attitude will be given opportunities for personal development and internal promotion. We provide you with development tools and expertise through our learning platform: GANT Academy and Sales and Service program. There will be international career opportunities for the right person. Your time at GANT can be for a lifetime or just one of the best experiences of your career! Other great benefits include:
- Generous clothing allowance
- Staf discount
- Flexible working days and times
- Bonus scheme
- 24 Holidays based on fulltime employment
- An extra day off for your Birthday
- 2 days paid time off for you to do Voluntary work
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Individual awards for customer service praise or job well done
To bring value to our teams we welcome diversity regardless of background.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter as soon as possible! Until you hear back from us, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.