Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and sell the clothes we make for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
As the Field Sales Manager, you will be working closely with the Wholesale team in the Central Region and report to the Head of Field Sales. You will be managing sales for your assigned wholesale accounts or categories. Next to that you will be driving a profitable and sustainable market share growth while respecting the image of the GANT brand.
- Own all sales related topics for the assigned accounts or categories by acting as the go to person to service the account
- Own the implementation of the seasonal GTM plans based on 4 quarter sell in.
- Responsible for the sell in and in season business and manage, track and resolve all customer compliance issues, returns, questions etc.
- Take responsibility for the showroom set up
- Support the financial planning and forecasting for your accounts or categories
- Key KPI´s in net sales, market share, margin & rate of sales
What do you bring
- A driven, passionate, and curious professional who can be our wholesale ambassador in the Benelux Region
- A true team player that likes to get things done. You don’t mind making your own decisions and prioritize your daily work
- The ability to get people onboard and have strong negotiation & communication skills both verbally and in written in Dutch and English
- The ability to see the bigger picture and play the short & long game at the same time
- A background ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes/sport or FMCG
- 2-3 years in sales with strong strategic and analytical skills
To bring value to our teams we welcome diversity regardless of background.
Missing some of the skills?
Do you feel a passion for the role but don’t have all the skills listed? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder and learning new abilities. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills you could bring from your previous experience.
Interested? Apply with your CV and a cover letter as soon as possible, we can't wait to meet you!