At GANT we are passionate and curious about everything we do. Through our performance- and solution-driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
Working with the store team in Gent and you will be responsible for managing the store while reflecting GANT’s vision and goals. As a store manager you will coach and inspire your team members to outperform their targets and together take GANT to the next level. You will report to the Head of Retail Benelux.
- Act as a role model to strengthen GANT’s customer service guidelines to the team and ensure top-class service
- Achieve sales targets and related KPI’s and meet short- and long-term goals for the store
- Recruit, train and develop team members, ensuring individuals have a clear understanding of GANT’s goals and objectives
- Lead and motivate the team each day
- Ensure constant team development through our learning platform, GANT Academy
- Ensure the store’s visual presentations and merchandising meets company standards
- Ensure everyone on the team is up-to-date with brand guidelines initiatives, the product assortment and features, and sustainability targets
- Drive store operations, such as the store environment and staff administration, and make sure retail policies and procedures are in line with company standards
- Genuine interest in people – both as customers and as colleagues
- Driven by sales and performance with a competitive spirit
- Experience of coaching and developing teams
- Planning and time management skills to drive daily operations
- Experience of sales and customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and an ability to enjoy a fast-paced environment
- And, of course, you love GANT and our products!
To bring value to our teams we welcome diversity regardless of background.
What we offer
A career at GANT demands a results-oriented mindset plus creativity and ambition. Those who have the right attitude will be given opportunities for personal development and internal promotion. We provide you with development tools and expertise through our learning platform: GANT Academy and Sales and Service program. Your time at GANT can be for a lifetime or just one of the best experiences of your career!
Other great benefits include:
- Generous clothing allowance
- Staff discount
- Flexible working days and times
- An extra day off for your Birthday
- 2 days paid time off for you to do Voluntary work
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Individual awards for customer service praise or job well done
Missing some of the skills?
Do you feel a passion for the role but don’t have all the skills listed? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder and learning new abilities. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills you could bring from your previous experience.