Store Manager- Gent BE
Retail - Ghent
Do you dare to fail and never stop learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should never stop learning.
About the team
As part of the Gent Team, you will be responsible for managing the GANT store while reflecting the vision and goals associated with GANT Benelux and the GANT Brand. You will be achieve sales targets and promote excellent customer service. You will report to the Retail Manager.
- Achieve targets in sales, payroll, expense and inventory management.
- Ensure consistently high levels of customer service are met and that the brand values are understood and incorporated into all aspects of the store. Act as a role model to reinforce GANT customer service guidelines to store team.
- Observe and conform to all retail policies and procedures as set out in the retail policy and procedures manual.
- Recruit, train and develop the team ensuring individuals have a clear understanding of the GANT goals and objectives.
- Lead and motivate the team.
- Ensure the visual presentation and merchandising of the Store is consistent with Company standards.
- Oversee physical store operations including maintenance to ensure the environment meets health & safety and Company standards.
- Identify objectives and set priorities to meet short and long term goals, delegating responsibilities to the store team where appropriate.
- Ensure store administration is delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate with retail operations when appropriate to seek advice or approval in making decisions.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Positive attitude
What we offer
- Possibilities for growth and development; our credo is “Never stop learning”.
- International colleagues who respect one another, and genuinely get along.
- Be a part of a great diverse team, where you'll never feel bored.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 20% discount
- Holidays 24 days
- An extra day off for your Birthday
- Bonus scheme
- Continuous Learning and Development
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in flipping the ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter as soon as possible! We review applications on a rolling basis and will keep you updated with the status of your application. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.