Retailmanager Benelux - Amsterdam
Retail Area Manager - Amsterdam
About the team
As part of the Benelux team, you will be responsible for leading our (outlet) Stores. You are working very closely with retail store managers and Brand Consultants to plan, co-ordinate, maintain and develop the commercial and operational performance of each store/corner, in order to maximize sales and profitability You will report to the General Manager Benelux.
- Coach the Store Managers in their role & function;
- Train the coaches on the brand values, company rules, product, collection and sales;
- Control the monthly staff planning of each store (budget control for HR);
- Owning and developing the retail strategy and driving specific strategic projects across your stores;
- Continually assessing the retail environment/climate and competitor activity to anticipate issues and provide proactive solutions;
- Sharing ideas and best practice with colleagues in order to ensure that the brand is continually developing, and standards and customer expectations are continually exceeded;
- Leading retail initiatives, leveraging support from head office stakeholders, analyzing results and feeding back commercial recommendations;
- Ensuring that the customer experience is being consistently delivered across the retail estate;
- Proactively building succession plans and talent mapping to ensure the development and promotion of employees.
GANT is looking for a leader who will instill the right behaviours to drive customer engagement, sales conversion and elevate the overall in-store customer experience.
- Strong leadership skills, passionate about coaching and developing the teams
- Strong communication skills
- You have a high level of Emotional Intelligence and be extremely self-motivated
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Positive attitude
- Fluently in English, both written and oral
What we offer
- Taking part in our growing and successful global retail journey.
- Possibilities for growth and development; our credo is “Never stop learning”.
- International colleagues who respect one another, and genuinely get along.
- Be a part of a great diverse team, where you'll never feel bored.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 20% discount
- Holidays 24 days
- An extra day off for your Birthday
- Bonus scheme
- Company Car
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in flipping the ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter in English. We are looking for this position to start as soon as possible.
GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together toward the same goal.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers.